To proclaim the eternal riches of Christ (Ephesians 3:8); and
To glorify God in reproducing worshipers (Ephesians 3:21; John 17:4,6,8,18). Through:
- Bringing people into a relationship with Christ;
- Helping those same people grow into Christlikeness;
- Equipping them to fulfill Christ's mission in their own lives.
To reveal the eternal mystery of God (Ephesians 3:9); and
To fulfill the Great Commandment and the Great Commission (Matthew 22:35-40; 28:19-20). Through:
- BEING what He made us to BE in loving God and loving people;
- DOING what He made us to DO, in reaching and investing in people for Him.